Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shameless Plug: FilmBreak.com

So be prepared cuz I like to get my friends work. I also like spreading the word when I've worked with a good person/ company. So to start the shameless promotion:

Filmbreak.com

New social media site for filmmakers. You can meet cast and crew, set up projects, use the sites tools to manage your projects. All kinds of goodies. They just did a big update on the site. I've got my profile set up, took 5 minutes. You all should get on there and Connect up with me. Continuum is looking to work some exclusive deals with Filmbreak. So you know we'll be looking there for team members with our coming projects. Danny Torres, my business partner, is another guy you need to connect to.

The site is no joke. Get in on the ground floor. I've already hired a prospective new producer through the site. Filmbreak party on the 6th. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment